Draycote Day Permit & Boat Rates 2023
Call the Draycote Lodge 01788 812018
Read our fishery rules – Click Here Rules
2023 Season 1st March ~ 30th November
PRE-PAYMENTS FOR BOAT BOOKINGS: To enable the fishery staff to have more time to interact with their customers when they arrive at the fishery, reduce queuing at the lodge & unfortunately to prevent “No Shows” we will be asking you to prepay at the time of booking.
- Boat Bookings: We will be asking for payment at the time of booking.
- If your boat booking is further away than 1 week from the time of booking the fishery staff will take your booking & will contact you 1 week prior to your visit to arrange payment.
- If the fishery cancels your visit due to any reason, a full refund will be given
- If you cancel your visit up to 24 hours prior to your visit, the fishery will provide a full refund
- If you fail to notify the fishery that you wish to cancel or are a “no show” no refund will be issued
- Permits & receipts will be at the booking in area for you to pick up on arrival
- Staff working the pontoon will allocate your boat number
- Organisers for Angling Clubs, Associations, Competitions need to contact the lodge to enable us to arrange your group booking & payments.
- Group discounts are available when booking 5 or more boats
- A junior may share an adult’s permit
- No permit has a time restriction, you come along & choose the best permit to suit your availability.
- All our permits offer a catch & release option.
- Angling Clubs, Competitions, Group discounts are available when booking 5 or more boats
- 2, 3 & 4 Day Fishing Break Packages available
|1 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£23.75|
|2 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£27.25|
|3 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£29.00|
|4 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£32.00|
|5 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£33.75|
|6 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£36.50|
|Our Popular Last 4 Hour Permit – Perfect for the Evening Rise|
|Last 4 hour 1 Fish Kill + Catch & Release||£13.25|
|Last 4 hour Catch & Release Only||£11.50|
You can read our stocking policy on our Stocking Policy Page
- 32 Boats & 1 Wheely Boat (we can for competitions increase the number of boats to 50)
- Boats available from 8.30am
- Lifejackets are to be worn at all times, you may wear your own or FM(UK)Ltd will provide lifejackets.
- No Boats are Allowed Out If the forecasted Wind Speed of 25mph plus is expected.
- We monitor wind speed via XC Weather & Windy App.
Full Day Boat 2 Rods £24.50 Full Day Boat 1 Rod £19.00 Part Day Boat Morning or Afternoon 2 Rods £15.00 Part Day Boat Morning or Afternoon 1 Rod £13.50 Wheely Boat All Day £17.00 Wheely Boat Part Day £10.00 Last 4 Hour Boat, perfect for fishing the evening rise Last 4 Hour Boat £10.00